To comply with privacy laws, we hereby provide you with information on your personal data and your rights, pursuant to art. 13 of (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003.
In order to provide certain personalised services, the company Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova S.p.A. requires some of your personal data, as explained in more detail in the sections relating to the services themselves.
When you submit your request, we will therefore ask for your consent regarding the processing of the personal data that is strictly necessary for the required operations and services. The personal data that you provide to our Company will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media. Data will only be processed using the methods and procedures that are strictly necessary to provide the requested services.
Data is provided on a voluntary basis. However, without this data, we may not be able to provide the services requested.
Data subjects are entitled to the rights provided for by art. 7 of (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003, reported below:
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
With regard to the processing of personal data:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data
- of the purposes and methods of the processing
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2)
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
Art. 9 (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the rights as per Section 7, where related to the personal data concerning a deceased, may be exercised by any entity that is interested therein. In exercising his/her rights as per Section 7, the data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons or to associations.
The above without prejudice to the provisions concerning professional secrecy in the journalistic profession, limited to the source of the information. It is compulsory to provide personal data when legally and contractually obliged to do so. Refusing to provide this personal data, or not providing consent to the processing of said data may therefore make it impossible for Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova S.p.A. to enter into a contractual relationship. Failure to provide personal details other than those required by law or by contractual obligations will be assessed by the company on a case-by-case basis. The company will then make subsequent decisions on how to manage the business relationship in question depending on the importance of the data requested.
Data subjects can exercise their rights as per art 7, check or update their personal data or request any corrections, by sending a letter, fax or e-mail to our administration department.
The data controller is the company Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova S.p.A., whereas the data processor, responsible for collecting and protecting the confidentiality of personal data, is dott. Fabrizio Quarti. The persons in charge of the processing are the officials listed in the table available from the offices of Infracom Italia S.p.A., in relation to their respective field of expertise.
The company Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova S.p.A. undertakes not to use, in any way, any personal data that has been reported to be incorrect until the mistake in question has been corrected.