As established by the Ordinance of the Department of Civil Protection, starting from March 14th 2022, on the A4 Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova and A31 Valdastico motorways is active the toll total exemption in support of the humanitarian emergency in Ukraine.
The exemption is valid for all Ukrainian citizens and people coming from Ukraine who enter the national territory as a result of the current events, within a maximum period of 5 days from entering the Italian territory.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE EXEMPTION:
In case of transit on a runway with an operator:
- Show a document certifying Ukrainian citizenship (only for Ukrainian citizens);
- Communicate the date of entry into Italian territory;
- Hand over the self-certification form filled in.
In case of transit on a Self Service runway (excluding Telepass runways):
- Make a call to the operator using the dedicated button
- Make the declaration to the operator and collect the transit certificate
- Send an e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transit certificate, the document certifying Ukrainian citizenship (only for Ukrainian citizens), duly filled in and signed self-certification form attached.
In case of transit by medium or long-distance buses carrying Ukrainian citizens from Ukraine, the self-certification form must be completed and signed by the bus driver.
The discount will not be applicable if the transit takes place on telepass exits.